Chesapeake Bay model work boat (sold)By John Marsdon Watkins – Aug 14, 2012 – (1363 views)1 star2 stars 3 stars4 stars5 stars
A 1/2 model of the Chesapeake bay work boat BAY TREES. This is not a kit, i make these in my art studio work shop from pictures . Mounted on a stained plaque 36 inches x 11 inches. I can make one for you . Original,complete ready to hang. Not a kit.
Medium: wood and paint
Dimensions: 36 inches x 11 inches
- › stuck. please help (7)
- › unsure where to go with the directi... (3)
- › to paint or not to paint? that is t... (3)
- › Pimp a Pumpkin Halloween contest (3)
- › Would love some feedback on my Artw... (5)
- › I crave feedback. (Good or Bad) (6)
- › SeaScapes 2015 Art Exhibition Now O... (1)
- › Call for Art - Theme "Botanica... (4)
- › Knotty Bear (5)
- › New Artist (6)
Add a comment
All transactions are between the artist and the buyer. Foundmyself reminds you to contact the artist directly before making a purchase. Foundmyself offers no support or guarantees for purchased art.