Chesapeake Bay model work boat (sold)By John Marsdon Watkins – Aug 14, 2012 – (1104 views)1 star2 stars 3 stars4 stars5 stars
A 1/2 model of the Chesapeake bay work boat BAY TREES. This is not a kit, i make these in my art studio work shop from pictures . Mounted on a stained plaque 36 inches x 11 inches. I can make one for you . Original,complete ready to hang. Not a kit.
Medium: wood and paint
Dimensions: 36 inches x 11 inches
- › USA! USA! USA ! (1)
- › work in progress - stuck (10)
- › Instagram selling your photos (5)
- › WHAT DO YOU THINK ?????????? (4)
- › I would like some feedback from my ... (2)
- › All Women 2015 Art Exhibition Now O... (1)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (220)
- › Solo Exhibition "Melintasi Ja... (1)
- › Artists From Anywhere But Illinois! (1)
- › Tips I've learned (6)
Add a comment
All transactions are between the artist and the buyer. Foundmyself reminds you to contact the artist directly before making a purchase. Foundmyself offers no support or guarantees for purchased art.