- › Who's your favorite true blood char... (10)
- › In need of serious critiques! (4)
- › My work being in the news, a video ... (4)
- › Wildflower Mosaic Tutorial (4)
- › Cross referencing images in the gal... (6)
- › flowers in my world are fuzzy, i ho... (7)
- › Favourite Film? (133)
- › new here (19)
- › Newer artist seeking critique for f... (4)
- › 5th Annual "All Photography&qu... (1)
To make the feet the proper perspective would make the painting look strange to most... I shouldn't say anything about the painting but that's how I see it. Draft it out and see for yourself (unless he had small feet?)C-nick wrote:Lamentation over Christ
GrubeGallery wrote:(unless he had small feet?)
Hard to figure..........walking on water & all.......
Portrait of Maria Serra Pallavicino by Peter Paul Rubens, 1606
Portrait of Marchesa Brigida Spinola Doria by Peter Paul Rubens, 1606
Saint Ignatius of Loyola 1620-22, by Peter Paul Rubens
These paintings are awesome!
My dear.....what LARGE collars they wore back then!
Can you imagine sitting there posing like that for very long even without a collar?
Thanks again everyone,
'On a story tellers night' - Magnum (1985)
Copyright - Rodney Mathews - http://www.rodneymathews.com
I love the work of Rodney Mathews, whose artwork graced many Rock albums..
This particular scene is sooooo inviting and I wish that I was present at that table, nice and cosy by that big fireplace supping on one of those tankards of ale and listening to amazing stories all through the night:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO C!!!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests