- › I was artist and became a global th... (2)
- › selling downloads or just mounted? (7)
- › Do you think Rasool McGee an artis... (7)
- › I am looking for an artist adviser ... (1)
- › Vector maps of countries and cities... (2)
- › Favourite Film? (130)
- › Call for Artists for Online Art Com... (2)
- › Art Call - Theme "Seasons"... (1)
- › DARK AGE DESIGN (1)
- › New Project Gallery/Showcase Site (1)
To make the feet the proper perspective would make the painting look strange to most... I shouldn't say anything about the painting but that's how I see it. Draft it out and see for yourself (unless he had small feet?)C-nick wrote:Lamentation over Christ
GrubeGallery wrote:(unless he had small feet?)
Hard to figure..........walking on water & all.......
Portrait of Maria Serra Pallavicino by Peter Paul Rubens, 1606
Portrait of Marchesa Brigida Spinola Doria by Peter Paul Rubens, 1606
Saint Ignatius of Loyola 1620-22, by Peter Paul Rubens
These paintings are awesome!
My dear.....what LARGE collars they wore back then!
Can you imagine sitting there posing like that for very long even without a collar?
Thanks again everyone,
'On a story tellers night' - Magnum (1985)
Copyright - Rodney Mathews - http://www.rodneymathews.com
I love the work of Rodney Mathews, whose artwork graced many Rock albums..
This particular scene is sooooo inviting and I wish that I was present at that table, nice and cosy by that big fireplace supping on one of those tankards of ale and listening to amazing stories all through the night:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO C!!!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests