- › 5th Annual "All Photography&qu... (1)
- › new here (12)
- › In need of serious critiques! (2)
- › Ye Olde FM Pub (5975)
- › Akmal Jaya petrified wood sculpture... (1)
- › Foundmyself now offering art prints (19)
- › Newer artist seeking critique for f... (3)
- › Please Help (2)
- › Uploads on pause (6)
- › "Open" (No Theme) 2016 On... (1)
He's played quite a number of beautiful music that he hears, and here he is playing the music of Dax Johnson that he listens to first, then go and play it:
If you have a youtube account, feel free to leave a comment for him ^_^
Thanks for listening!
Your son is a prodigy.. For him to have had no former lessons and have the ability to recreate what he hears at such a young age, means that he has an extraordinary mind and I would seriously encourage him my dear..
It is extremely rare if not almost impossible today to find someone born with such a capacity to retain an image or music in their head exactly note for note or line for line.
This is beautiful and I am astounded. He was born with a 'GIFT'!!! and I do believe that he was born to be a musician...
And here's a new vid-clip of him playing a new song, thanks for listening! ^_^
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest