- › Glass painter Peter Howarth (1)
- › Favourite Film? (132)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (231)
- › Call for Art - Theme "Open&quo... (1)
- › I was artist and became a global th... (5)
- › Do you think Rasool McGee an artis... (8)
- › Hi How Is Everbody? (15)
- › READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of t... (205)
- › Back from Europe! (12)
- › A portrait of a man - and my first ... (14)
It’s profane.Arousing.Infuriating. Intriguing. Uncomfortable. Obscene. It’s assaulting the dancefloor, evolving in the laboratory, scrawled across the sketchbook and illuminating every screen. It’s indefinable, unobtainable, frightening and bizarre - but you can’t stop staring straight at it. It’s The Future Now.
Genres: House/ Techno/ DnB/ Dubstep/ Disco
Zombie Disco Squad
Egg London is undergoing a dramatic transformation as part of the massive King's Cross Development. The Future Now is the flagship event of this new era, taking over once a month to unite all the clubs boutique spaces and create a labyrinthine forum for some of the most exciting international talent.
The Future Now lures the next generation of original thinkers away from their cramped studios, matchbox venues and backroom happenings to be part of an ambitious clubbing experiment. The Future Now is instant access to the forward thinking partymakers and creatives who will directly influence the music, parties and styles that will be mimicked for years to come.
Installation: Kraig Wilson (RA)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest