Big Fish

Movie discussion.
rebus
Postaholic
Postaholic

Big Fish

Postby rebus » Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:29 am

Has anyone else been to see BIG FISH?
Any of my reference photos may be used to create artworks as long as they are acknowledged in the normal way.
rebus
Postaholic
Postaholic

Postby rebus » Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:15 am

Well, got back from seeing 'Big Fish' and I must say it is a cracking film!!!! Absolutely inspiring, moving, funny, atmospheric, and interesting. Everything you want in a film (except random acts of sex and violence) I'd recommend it as the best film I've seen in ages.
Any of my reference photos may be used to create artworks as long as they are acknowledged in the normal way.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:09 pm

I went to see this last night partly on your recommendation, but mostly because I'm a big Burton fan, and it turned out the theater had stopped showing it the night before. So we saw The Perfect Score instead. Not a good substitute. The only other people in the theater were three junior high school girls who thought everything the cute guy said on screen was ridiculously funny. So still waiting to see it...hopefully it'll stay in theatres just a little longer.
rebus
Postaholic
Postaholic

Postby rebus » Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:11 am

Shame.... it's a bugger when that happens.... you really must make the effort if you can get to see it. How long til it's out on DVD?
purple_magpie
Passionate poster
Passionate poster

Postby purple_magpie » Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:08 am

I went to see Big Fish on Saturday, and I thought it was the best film I've seen in a long time. The newspapers have been saying that it's rubbish and it has no storyline to follow!!!! Were they even watching it?!? Anyway, I wasn't sure what to expect, so I was very pleasantly surprised. It was a good change from the usual hollywood rubbish!
rebus
Postaholic
Postaholic

Postby rebus » Wed Feb 11, 2004 12:51 am

Hear hear.... I liked the direction and there was plenty of depth in what could have been a trivial film. Great characterisation, and some fantastic cameos.
arles
Substantial poster
Substantial poster

Re: Big Fish

Postby arles » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:08 pm

It's awesome .I like it.

DVDBESTONLINE

Return to “Movies”