- › Promoting your art off FM (6)
- › Botanicals 2016 Online Art Exhibiti... (1)
- › Bacteria art contest - VOTE HERE (16)
- › New and looking for some feedback..... (10)
- › favorite music (18)
- › Offering Digital Art Commissions (1)
- › New gallery 8 (11)
- › Critique (10)
- › Newbie would like some feedback (1)
- › READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of t... (203)
This is the most tender movie I've ever had the pleasure to watch. Such a simple story of loneliness is transformed into something magical, hopeful and a little bit hilarious! Lars, a young man who's finding it hard to connect, buys himself a life-size doll, calls her Bianca and introduces her to his family as his new girlfriend. It sounds sad......... and it is, but it's the compassion that this cry for help draws out of each and every member of the community that makes it one of the most heart-warming films ever.
I would highly recommend it, oh and the soundtrack sounds great too.
so im going with your taste
That's a nice compliment - let me know if you enjoy it Ryan Gosling is quite the actor, I really enjoyed his low-key performance. Although why they always give people with emotional problems awful hair is beyond me You'll see what I mean (not to mention the sweaters!)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests