- › new here (9)
- › In need of serious critiques! (2)
- › Ye Olde FM Pub (5975)
- › Akmal Jaya petrified wood sculpture... (1)
- › Foundmyself now offering art prints (19)
- › Newer artist seeking critique for f... (3)
- › Please Help (2)
- › Uploads on pause (6)
- › "Open" (No Theme) 2016 On... (1)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
No it most be the three parts " Lords of the ring".
Again wrong: "To kill a mocking bird"was the best ever
end in a flash of a moment I know:
"Great expectations, the original black and white version"
As far as Ghandi, the man was more interesting than the movie. And his life was much shorter than the movie, too.
Nor mine, but he did create a piece of poetry in this one. And by the standards of today's gratuitous violence, his films seem pretty tame now. Watch Grindhouse to see what I mean. Money spent on an old good movie is better than money wasted on 10 new crappy movies.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests