- › Who's your favorite true blood char... (10)
- › In need of serious critiques! (4)
- › My work being in the news, a video ... (4)
- › Wildflower Mosaic Tutorial (4)
- › Cross referencing images in the gal... (6)
- › flowers in my world are fuzzy, i ho... (7)
- › Favourite Film? (133)
- › new here (19)
- › Newer artist seeking critique for f... (4)
- › 5th Annual "All Photography&qu... (1)
Oh Worst Big Film. Ok I get it. In that case it would have to be Hulk. That was a bit crap. So was Godzilla.
"He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot."
DrayeArt wrote:I kind of liked Godzilla. It was way better than any other Zilla flick.
Scene I always remember from it, Jean Reno gets offered a cup of coffee. He takes a sip, spits it out, and yells "You call this French roast?!!!" Funny.
You went to see Godzilla? You must have been bored as hell, Joe. Have they gotten the lips and words in sync yet?
DrayeArt wrote:The remake, Gary. Not those cheeseball Japanese ones.
And I definitely didn't go to see it. A rental, at best.
Who'd thought they would ever make a remake of that? Go figure!
"THEM" That was a great one.......the remake stank!
Gary Dee wrote:These were "Big" movies?
Has anyone mentioned 'Oklahoma'? The cast's parents were brother and sister.
Oklahoma wasn't bad! I love all those old musicals
HoorayForSeymour wrote:Oklahoma wasn't bad! I love all those old musicals
So do I, Sweet. Did you see 'Paint Your Wagon'? A great one! (I don't care what they say)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest