- › New Work (11)
- › TIP OF THE DAY (3)
- › favorite music (21)
- › How's the art scene in Florida? (5)
- › 4 Artists Selected for the 3rd Solo... (1)
- › Hi How Is Everbody? (9)
- › Just saying Hi :) (26)
- › New Contemporary Oil Abstract Art h... (3)
- › Promoting your art off FM (9)
- › A question about making prints... (3)
Its oil on canvas and il post updates as I go. Please input as I go will be appreciated, Good or bad no matter.
great start. its always great to see artists step by step. thanks for sharing.
i did a step by step a while back. here's the link..http://www.foundmyself.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2372
look forward to it being finished, my friend.
So far.....You have a brilliant start with that sky! Your composition looks right on!
I'm very eager to see your next steps!
jmckelvin wrote:I also like that you are starting from the background and moving into the foreground.
Absolutely! I don't know any other way.
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Exabot [Bot] and 1 guest