- › Vector maps of countries and cities... (2)
- › Favourite Film? (130)
- › Do you think Rasool McGee an artis... (6)
- › Call for Artists for Online Art Com... (2)
- › Art Call - Theme "Seasons"... (1)
- › Favorite 5 Bands (148)
- › DARK AGE DESIGN (1)
- › New Project Gallery/Showcase Site (1)
- › Wildflower Mosaic Tutorial (3)
- › Game of Asociations (2448)
Its oil on canvas and il post updates as I go. Please input as I go will be appreciated, Good or bad no matter.
great start. its always great to see artists step by step. thanks for sharing.
i did a step by step a while back. here's the link..http://www.foundmyself.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2372
look forward to it being finished, my friend.
So far.....You have a brilliant start with that sky! Your composition looks right on!
I'm very eager to see your next steps!
jmckelvin wrote:I also like that you are starting from the background and moving into the foreground.
Absolutely! I don't know any other way.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests