- › I was artist and became a global th... (2)
- › selling downloads or just mounted? (7)
- › Do you think Rasool McGee an artis... (7)
- › I am looking for an artist adviser ... (1)
- › Vector maps of countries and cities... (2)
- › Favourite Film? (130)
- › Call for Artists for Online Art Com... (2)
- › Art Call - Theme "Seasons"... (1)
- › DARK AGE DESIGN (1)
- › New Project Gallery/Showcase Site (1)
Its oil on canvas and il post updates as I go. Please input as I go will be appreciated, Good or bad no matter.
great start. its always great to see artists step by step. thanks for sharing.
i did a step by step a while back. here's the link..http://www.foundmyself.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2372
look forward to it being finished, my friend.
So far.....You have a brilliant start with that sky! Your composition looks right on!
I'm very eager to see your next steps!
jmckelvin wrote:I also like that you are starting from the background and moving into the foreground.
Absolutely! I don't know any other way.
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 0 guests