- › new here (9)
- › In need of serious critiques! (2)
- › Ye Olde FM Pub (5975)
- › Akmal Jaya petrified wood sculpture... (1)
- › Foundmyself now offering art prints (19)
- › Newer artist seeking critique for f... (3)
- › Please Help (2)
- › Uploads on pause (6)
- › "Open" (No Theme) 2016 On... (1)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
Its oil on canvas and il post updates as I go. Please input as I go will be appreciated, Good or bad no matter.
great start. its always great to see artists step by step. thanks for sharing.
i did a step by step a while back. here's the link..http://www.foundmyself.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2372
look forward to it being finished, my friend.
So far.....You have a brilliant start with that sky! Your composition looks right on!
I'm very eager to see your next steps!
jmckelvin wrote:I also like that you are starting from the background and moving into the foreground.
Absolutely! I don't know any other way.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests