- › FM Community (9)
- › Call for Artists for Online Art Com... (1)
- › favorite music (24)
- › One year (5)
- › 3'' Dissertation Survey on Online A... (1)
- › Check out my Music! (1)
- › Zey The Mouse Episode 3 'A Trip To ... (1)
- › Presidential / political logo desig... (6)
- › Call for Art - Theme "Nature&q... (1)
- › Portrait Critique (4)
Its oil on canvas and il post updates as I go. Please input as I go will be appreciated, Good or bad no matter.
great start. its always great to see artists step by step. thanks for sharing.
i did a step by step a while back. here's the link..http://www.foundmyself.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2372
look forward to it being finished, my friend.
So far.....You have a brilliant start with that sky! Your composition looks right on!
I'm very eager to see your next steps!
jmckelvin wrote:I also like that you are starting from the background and moving into the foreground.
Absolutely! I don't know any other way.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests