To top

World of Warcraft

Tricks, tips, titles and taunts. bleep bleep bleep!
jmckelvin
Postaholic
Postaholic

World of Warcraft

Postby jmckelvin » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:23 am

I'm into this game now, big time, I got a bunch of characters. So I was just wondering if anyone else from here plays it.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:45 am

A guy at my work was BIG TIME addicted to this game! I almost didn't want to try it because it sounded like it would take up so much of my time. It's pretty old now, isn't it? And people are still addicted to it...heheh. Do they have a sequel yet?
jmckelvin
Postaholic
Postaholic

Postby jmckelvin » Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:47 am

They're coming out with an expansion pack in couple of months: The Burning Crusade.
And I'm not sure if I'm addicted or not because I get about 3 hours or less a day on the game, and I'm more than willing to get off to do other things.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:39 am

Quinzel wrote:They're coming out with an expansion pack in couple of months: The Burning Crusade.
And I'm not sure if I'm addicted or not because I get about 3 hours or less a day on the game, and I'm more than willing to get off to do other things.

I'm no doctor, but once you go out and buy a new pack, that's a sure sign of addiction ;)

What's in the expansion pack?
jmckelvin
Postaholic
Postaholic

Postby jmckelvin » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:47 am

New characters to play, a new level cap, and new quests.
I have to admit I wanna play the new characters... and the new quests promise that I won't be doing the same thing over again because I wanna try an new class.
lorikitty
Substantial poster
Substantial poster

Postby lorikitty » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:13 pm

:D
I'm on vek'nilash and oceania's aman'thul. waiting til aman'thul opens up so I can transfer my main on vek to aman'thul, since I don't play vek anymore :)
my favorite char is a rogue (of course! niiiinja!), but I also like my hunter :D
prefer soloing cause it's SO HARD to find good people to group with :\
oh well!
I have lots of chars, but only a few mains :D
my favorite thing to do on the game: AH and making gold :D
~lorikitty
jmckelvin
Postaholic
Postaholic

Postby jmckelvin » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:52 am

I'm on 3 rp servers Silver Hand (main server) Blackwater Raiders (characters I'll play eventually on here) and Earthen Ring (My Horde characters). Right now I'm leveling my pally and my warlock. I want to try every class/race combo for the nightelves and humans. I'm not a big fan of pvp, and I rp all the time. But I agree AH is fun, because gold is always good.
lorikitty
Substantial poster
Substantial poster

Postby lorikitty » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:29 am

hehehe :D
yaaay! goooold!

I don't care for PVP myself. I actually didn't get the game because it was pvp-only. When they opened the PVE servers a few months after launch, I jumped on the bandwagon then :D
~lorikitty

jmckelvin
Postaholic
Postaholic

Postby jmckelvin » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:16 am

From reading about PvP servers and hearing other people talk, it sounds like it's really hard to quest sometimes. So I just stick to the PvE, and the rp gives me something interesting to do when I'm not questing.
AzHisoka
New poster
New poster

Postby AzHisoka » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:37 pm

I'm a WoW addict.. hehe, play it 20 or so hours a week.. argh I need to stop playing it, my grades are suffering

Return to “Video games”