To top

Music is life.

Who's your favorite?
Chuck Damak
New poster
New poster

Music is life.

Postby Chuck Damak » Wed May 18, 2011 7:19 pm

I am joining the forums primarily to have a place to nerd out about Music especially sample-spotting and production wizardry, for which the EA board rather is well-reputed! I'm also trying to explore new genres of music. I mainly travel in beats that are evil and ravey, glitchy and funky, or abstract and goofy.
Been reading this forum for a while now and finally decided to join you.
Absolute pleasure to be here =)

That's all!
xiaochun3612
New poster
New poster

Re: Music is life.

Postby xiaochun3612 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:38 pm

music is life ,music is friend ! :lol:
lisarai12
New poster
New poster

Postby lisarai12 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:42 pm

I'm also trying to explore new genres of music. I mainly travel in beats that are evil and ravey, glitchy and funky, or abstract and goofy. soooo music is lifeeee There are always more instruments in store than there are on the website, so it`s worth giving us a call to find what you`re after.
dlitedrive
New poster
New poster

Postby dlitedrive » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:38 pm

I can't survive a day without music! It's my life!! :)
papajohni
New poster
New poster

Postby papajohni » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:28 am

Yeah music is important for life its feel comfort and i really enjoy music. Its true saying that Music is the food for soul.
adino45
New poster
New poster

Postby adino45 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:56 am

Yeah papajohni said right that music is the food of soul,i also really like music,i like jazz and medium musics.music is the best way to convey best message for all human.
Nortonham
New poster
New poster

Postby Nortonham » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:55 pm

music is something that touches ur heart and meet u with ur soul..Its life and we can say friend in ur loneliness..
barny
New poster
New poster

Postby barny » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:12 am

Music is an important part of way of life. Greek philosophers and ancient Indian philosophers defined music as tones ordered horizontally as melodies and vertically as harmonies. Common sayings such as "the harmony of the spheres" and "it is music to my ears" point to the notion that music is often ordered and pleasant to listen to.
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
scottf
New poster
New poster

Postby scottf » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:51 pm

i've been a musician since started teaching myself the bass guitar in 1979, i play classic rock, soft rock, 80's music and some newer stuff. i've gone on to play drum's as well and sing lead vocal's in band's, my musical taste is all over the place as far as what i listen to, i like some classical, sergei rachmaninov,, piano concerto # 2 is my favorite from him, alot of claude debussy, maurice revelle, i listen to new age music too, this i find to be the most relaxing, music has been a big part of my life, when i draw i listen to music, music soothe's the soul and inspire's me.
dwalsh
New poster
New poster

Postby dwalsh » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:27 pm

I really think that music is something that has to be cherished because it is not easy to write something and play it to the tune and make it sound great together. Though there are people who are just about talented with whatever they do so we should always commend them for that.

I appreciate any form of art and especially those who make their own content under their own label, because that is true music.

Return to “Music”