- › Call for Art - Theme "SeaScape... (1)
- › Foundmyself now offering art prints (1)
- › Male Nudes & other queer stuff (3)
- › "Seasons" 2016 Online Art... (1)
- › Started up oil painting, opinions w... (3)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › Glass painter Peter Howarth (1)
- › Favourite Film? (132)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (231)
- › Call for Art - Theme "Open&quo... (1)
Symbolizing that the old patterns must change in order to awaken to different ideas, perceptions, concepts, realities etc. How we perceive something can be changed only within our self. For example loosing a job can be perceived as dreadful or as a gift from the universe freeing us to find a new and more satisfying employment...or even going to school to be able to choose a new occupation.
[anyway I did wake from the dream obviously, but when I went in the kitchen just now, and was about to light the stovetop, I saw that the oven was left on... then I turned it off, just in case].
So now I walked towards my computer, wondering why I dreamt that I died... and I saw your post..
LeonelPozuelos wrote:Has anyone ever dreamed that were naked in public such as your school or your employer?
Actually, the majority of people have had those kind of dreams. Therefore, it is fairly common. There are several explanations, depending on which psychologist or psychiatrist you read or talk to.
If you google naked dreams or something similar, you should find enough about it to keep you busy reading for a while.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests