To top

Our Dreams

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
LeonelPozuelos
Passionate poster
Passionate poster

Our Dreams

Postby LeonelPozuelos » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:35 pm

I don't understand why but i keep dying in my dreamworld
POZUELOS Legacy
Lorena Shiffer
Postaholic
Postaholic

Re: Our Dreams

Postby Lorena Shiffer » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:12 am

It can symbolize a great change in your life. Be it a job, relationship, art, spirituality...etc.
Symbolizing that the old patterns must change in order to awaken to different ideas, perceptions, concepts, realities etc. How we perceive something can be changed only within our self. For example loosing a job can be perceived as dreadful or as a gift from the universe freeing us to find a new and more satisfying employment...or even going to school to be able to choose a new occupation.
Carson Collins
Extreme poster
Extreme poster

Postby Carson Collins » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:16 pm

Just be wary when your teeth come loose or break in your dreams. That's a portent of death or serious health problems.
LeonelPozuelos
Passionate poster
Passionate poster

Postby LeonelPozuelos » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:32 pm

Wow that is scary because I've also dreamed of that before
POZUELOS Legacy
MiChelleAngella
Extreme poster
Extreme poster

Postby MiChelleAngella » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:38 pm

I just woke up from a lucid dream, where I was in my kitchen and noticed a blazing bright light coming from the oven, then in an instant I braced myself for an explosion, and as I was trying to run, it occured to me that the light had taken up the entire room, and I was going in slow motion.. then I figured that I must be dead.
[anyway I did wake from the dream obviously, but when I went in the kitchen just now, and was about to light the stovetop, I saw that the oven was left on... then I turned it off, just in case].
So now I walked towards my computer, wondering why I dreamt that I died... and I saw your post.. :lol:
LeonelPozuelos
Passionate poster
Passionate poster

Postby LeonelPozuelos » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:07 pm

Here's another story for u. I am not huge on religion, raised catholic but here is a description of my dream. I felt blue one day and decided to go my local church, I walked up the rampway and sat down on the bench alongside some people that were listening to the priest quote words from the bible, when suddenly I heard a engine or motor moving awfully close to us. I then realized the entire church had lifted and was now on a 18 wheeler truck. We were all in shock, but everyone was frozen in place since I was in the middle of the bench I told the lady on my right to jump off so that I too could get out she didn't listen so I stood up and jumped out from one of the churches side door. I landed on the ground I stumbled to get on my feet since I was scared knowing that this was a mass suicide attempt, the priest had convinced every follower that in order to be closer to god they had to die, I was not going to be part of it, no way. Someone had rat me out and told the driver of the truck to get him back, as I raned away from the truck I noticed they were not trying to pick me up, the driver was trying to run me over after several attempts of me dodging and weaving the attack I gave up and the truck run me over. I woke up immediately after the encounter
POZUELOS Legacy
Huggertwo1
Postaholic
Postaholic

Postby Huggertwo1 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:36 pm

That was freaky. Lots of symbolism if you believe in all that. I use to have dreams that I was flying around my neighborhood. I would fly along then touch down to the ground and run a bit and then fly back up. It was really lucid and fun I have not had that dream in a long time. I wish I could will myself to dream it.
Last edited by Huggertwo1 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you are going to do something do it right or don't do it at all.
http://www.foundmyself.com/gallery/index.php?cat=32940
LeonelPozuelos
Passionate poster
Passionate poster

Postby LeonelPozuelos » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Has anyone ever dreamed that were naked in public such as your school or your employer?
POZUELOS Legacy
Gary Dee
Extreme poster
Extreme poster

Postby Gary Dee » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:15 am

LeonelPozuelos wrote:Has anyone ever dreamed that were naked in public such as your school or your employer?

Actually, the majority of people have had those kind of dreams. Therefore, it is fairly common. There are several explanations, depending on which psychologist or psychiatrist you read or talk to. :wink:

If you google naked dreams or something similar, you should find enough about it to keep you busy reading for a while.
Art by Gary Dee
Gary Dee's Gallery
Gary Dee Wingo's Original Paintings Portfolio

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" *John Lennon*
Life is not about surviving the storm...its learning to dance in the rain.
LeonelPozuelos
Passionate poster
Passionate poster

Postby LeonelPozuelos » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:59 pm

The funny thing is though that I did live out my dream, I went to a nude beach, and for the first time in front of hundreds bared my all.
POZUELOS Legacy

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”