To top

Search for - Art Based Charity to support

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
Garyingwent
Substantial poster
Substantial poster

Search for - Art Based Charity to support

Postby Garyingwent » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:08 am

Hi.... I am seeking a worthwhile art centred charity to support through our art resource website. I support a number of charities in various ways but since developing our art resource website I now realise that I can donate a %age of any profits to a worthwhile charity. I have made some enquiries through the web but realised that FM does have a worldwide reach and there may be one of the talented artists with a specific charity which could do with a little bit of extra support...it may not be too significant in the early stages but in time it may prosper.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions for me to consider.
I can be contacted through the FM or through my own website mail address: gary@artisanhq.com

Kind regards Gary Thomson
printbucket
Substantial poster
Substantial poster

Re: Search for - Art Based Charity to support

Postby printbucket » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:22 pm

That's a really kind effort Gary. I would suggest that you support a local charity foundation for art. This is a better way of doing charity works. Well if there's none, then you can build one. Still, if your local charity foundation already received enough support from others, then you should go and support the less privileged charity foundations in developing countries.

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”