- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › Glass painter Peter Howarth (1)
- › Favourite Film? (132)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (231)
- › Call for Art - Theme "Open&quo... (1)
- › I was artist and became a global th... (5)
- › Do you think Rasool McGee an artis... (8)
- › Hi How Is Everbody? (15)
- › READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of t... (205)
- › Back from Europe! (12)
Just asking x
no, really. i'm not joking at all.
the people behind that movie have got their cliches down to brilliance. when you order a guy to say "hi-ya!" as he needlessly punches a prosecutor in the gut when he's already hanging upside down, disoriented, and bleeding, it's just the tip of the iceberg for a whole movie that's too good to be true.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest