It is painted on Fabriano paper which is a fourdrinier made paper with prime quality cellulose pulp, acid free, guaranteeing inalterability over time.
The painting is varnished with Liquitex permanent gloss varnish, which gives a shiny surface and protects it from dust and dirt. There is no need to be placed behind a glass.
Please note, painting is being sold unmounted and unframed - framed photos are only for illustration purposes. The colors may slightly differ depending on your monitor settings.
Please feel free to contact me if you have further questions.
- › FM updates on the way (5)
- › Dumb and very fertile (6)
- › Drawing tips before oil painting? (9)
- › the surreal life (11)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (11)
- › International Call for Online Art C... (1)
- › Imagination Distorts Reality, Myth ... (1)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (4)
- › Digital art from photos (9)
- › New oil painting (16)