I love leaf shapes and took great pleasure in painting these leaves in three different times of development. I see that leaves, as they pass on, lay flat and nourish the forest floor/ It is all such a great interlocked system!
The colors of this painting are oranges, greens and browns on a yellow background. The woo frame is a light, speckled yellow.
- › Oil painting - Autumn River (8)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (4)
- › New oil painting (9)
- › Full-length watercolor tutorial vid... (3)
- › Just in a Blah mood can't paint (6)
- › Hello to all at Foundmyself.com (5)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › favorite music (38)
- › Oil painting techniques (3)
- › Highest Rated Piece (3)