Album: State Park Visitors Center
Dimensions: 16" x 18"
In Carolina Beach State Park, wire grass is everywhere, its long feathery shapes grow in clusters and frame the pine and oak trees. Their color changes with each season, and walking there I enjoy seeing the grass wave gracefully in the breeze.
Andrew Wyeth did a drawing of a clot of earth with grass and I was inspired by his beautiful work.
- › past present future insert coin ple... (1)
- › Call for Art – Online Solo Art Ex... (1)
- › say your opinion about my artworks (3)
- › France, south coast. (1)
- › First attempt at a seascape (2)
- › Please review my website (1)
- › Forest River (5)
- › Three sisters and a baby (4)
- › Say something about my painting~ (11)
- › New to the site: What do you think ... (4)