Album: State Park Visitors Center
Dimensions: 16" x 18"
In Carolina Beach State Park, wire grass is everywhere, its long feathery shapes grow in clusters and frame the pine and oak trees. Their color changes with each season, and walking there I enjoy seeing the grass wave gracefully in the breeze.
Andrew Wyeth did a drawing of a clot of earth with grass and I was inspired by his beautiful work.
- › promote your site? (12)
- › Hello Everyone: My Introduction (4)
- › The Figurative 2018 Online Art Exhi... (2)
- › Oil painting - Autumn River (9)
- › Favorite 5 Bands (154)
- › In a slump then this happened... (7)
- › Questions for a Concept Artist (1)
- › What's your artsy plans ? (28)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (244)
- › Wanting to bond with someone.... (1)