Album: State Park Visitors Center
Dimensions: 16" x 18"
In Carolina Beach State Park, wire grass is everywhere, its long feathery shapes grow in clusters and frame the pine and oak trees. Their color changes with each season, and walking there I enjoy seeing the grass wave gracefully in the breeze.
Andrew Wyeth did a drawing of a clot of earth with grass and I was inspired by his beautiful work.
- › London film 'Zey The Mouse' Episode... (1)
- › Pencil Sketch Made By Me (3)
- › Which song will you recommend? (1)
- › Cat named Pearl (3)
- › I would love some critique or opini... (7)
- › Critique (12)
- › In need of serious critiques! (6)
- › The new paintings (2)
- › i bought this in a charity shop for... (2)
- › few (1)