Album: State Park Visitors Center
Dimensions: 16" x 18"
In Carolina Beach State Park, wire grass is everywhere, its long feathery shapes grow in clusters and frame the pine and oak trees. Their color changes with each season, and walking there I enjoy seeing the grass wave gracefully in the breeze.
Andrew Wyeth did a drawing of a clot of earth with grass and I was inspired by his beautiful work.
- › Favorites are now Collections (5)
- › READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of t... (229)
- › New timeline/social events design (8)
- › Hello all.. first introduction (14)
- › favorite music (38)
- › The Worst Big Film you Ever Saw (65)
- › New oil painting (8)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (3)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › Favourite Film? (144)