"I'm exhilarated by nature's beauty and vivid c
Sep 29, 2010 – (478 views)
Originally from Olivia, Minnesota, Patti did not pick up a brush for more that twenty years until 1995. She took art classes as a teenager and enjoyed much family camping. “I’m grateful to my parents for instilling the art of noticing nature’s abundance and greatness.” Having moved to Hawaii in 1998 with her family of four, she is enthralled with the vivid colors available to her eye’s palette.
Career paths have nurtured her creative skills. She was a national magazine co-owner, editor, graphic designer and marketing consultant, with a pre-career for a decade in the nursery landscape field. In 2003, her sister moved to Hawaii and together they produce a line of silk fashion and home accessories called Graceful Essence Fashions.
- › The Figurative 2018 Online Art Exhi... (3)
- › Hello Everyone: My Introduction (3)
- › Oil painting - Autumn River (9)
- › Favorite 5 Bands (154)
- › In a slump then this happened... (7)
- › Questions for a Concept Artist (1)
- › What's your artsy plans ? (28)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (244)
- › Wanting to bond with someone.... (1)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (4)