I've been away from pastels a very long time. (Since some time in the 80's... yikes!) In spite of that, I'm pretty happy with how this came out. This is the second in a series called Cirque Du Nuit which will be dark/horror circus and carnival images. I'm not sure how many there will be in all, but I have a few ideas backstocked for them that I work on as the mood strikes.
Tools Used: Conte a Paris Pastels (10 pack) and Colourfix Paper (black)
Time Taken: Estimated 5 hours or so.
- › The 3 - Word Story (2513)
- › Stop buying products with palm oil (1)
- › Steal this site (1)
- › Upload improvements (2)
- › Thanx (3)
- › Wanting to bond with someone.... (4)
- › Changed the font (9)
- › Hello all.. first introduction (16)
- › Radio Interview with Stephen J. Vat... (1)
- › Contemporary Art Gallery Online Ann... (1)