Healing Calligraphy Pure Heart (Japanese)
Feb 17, 2010 – (3041 views)
Album: Miracle Healing Calligraphy
Medium: Any paper you choose to print or transfer my Healing Calligr
Dimensions: You print, trim, scan, expand, re-print your size!
other Healing Calligraphy. Scan, print and expand and trim to display to improve people around you, but avoid telling people, "This artwork will make you better!" Also avoid wallpapering your wall with multiple identical images because less is more. Do not frame or cover with anything like glass or plastic but post naked. If it wears out simply print out another one for free. Do not pay a lot before it even works thinking that that would activate because it is activated by your love of the person being healed --so pay only when it works otherwise if it doesn't work in a year's time, this artwork which gives your home an oriental decor is free.
When it does work donate half of what you feel is appropriate
and the other half is my gift
to you -- Please see my bio for other healers I heartily recommend. Thank you!
- › FM updates on the way (5)
- › Dumb and very fertile (6)
- › Drawing tips before oil painting? (9)
- › the surreal life (11)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (11)
- › International Call for Online Art C... (1)
- › Imagination Distorts Reality, Myth ... (1)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (4)
- › Digital art from photos (9)
- › New oil painting (16)