'f stop'; smaller than any other camera, therefore the depth of field is infinate, very much like the human eye.
The light sensitive paper was taped to the back inside of the box, and a pin hole was made at the other end of the box. The exposure was about five to eight minutes long, so the box had to be perfectly still for that long, of course. And then into the darkroom I went to develop the image. Once I had the negative of the image, I sandwiched another piece of paper the same size and exposed it again under my enlarger, and thus created the positive image.
- › Oil painting - Autumn River (8)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (4)
- › New oil painting (9)
- › Full-length watercolor tutorial vid... (3)
- › Just in a Blah mood can't paint (6)
- › Hello to all at Foundmyself.com (5)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › favorite music (38)
- › Oil painting techniques (3)
- › Highest Rated Piece (3)