Album: Ryan Williams Gallery
Medium: Oil on Canvas
August 2009. SOLD. - For reproduction purchase information visit ryanwilliamsart.com
This was a quick study of the ocean and of atmospheric perspective. I wanted to do this painting in response to some wonderful sunsets I observed while walking on the beach in Seal Beach, Newport Beach, and Huntington Beach. I enjoy walking the piers at sunset and always seeing the local fishermen trying to catch something for dinner - or for show. This work involved 7 painting sessions over the course of about 20 hours of work.
This painting is also available as a paper or canvas print. Please contact me for more information.
- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (1)
- › Reintroducing myself (5)
- › Newbie - Can I change my user name?... (11)
- › The Difference (1)
- › Acrylic Lessons in the Blog (7)
- › Scheduled downtime (2)
- › Stop buying products with palm oil (3)
- › My Introduction (6)
- › Top 10 selling painting themes (5)
- › Art Studio Section (34)