Alcohol Ink on Wood Painting with Resin Finish
Jul 8, 2019 – (129 views)
When I create a piece there are several factors that decide how the piece will come out. What am I listening to? How am I feeling? What color do I feel? The time of day...etc. This particular piece I have to say I was not in a good mood. I forget why but that's unimportant anyway. What is important is the colors and depth and energy of this painting! It's wild and exciting and that's where the name came from. Rising Above It All shows that even though things can go wrong, I/You?us will rise above it all!
This is original art on a wood panel with a resin glass like finish. the pictures do not do it justice!
- › O.O (1)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (7)
- › New Work (20)
- › Cold Copy,Fun House Mirror,Window (1)
- › Black Satin (1)
- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (33)
- › What the government omits to tell y... (3)
- › What brand paints do you use/swear ... (2)
- › Photoshop Tutorial - Glitter Effect (3)
- › Oil painting techniques (4)