Sentence number 20
Jun 5, 2020 – (70 views)
A bar-code is the graphical representation of a series of numbers. What creates the aesthetics of a bar-code? It comes from lines, their thickness, the spacing. We can think of it as a language with its composition rules, its grammar and its syntax. I imagined isolating these rules, separating them from the original purpose for which they were created, and I tried to change them gradually to invent a new language and perhaps new meanings.
In case of purchase of the original artwork the shipment is worldwide free.
- › FM updates on the way (5)
- › Dumb and very fertile (6)
- › Drawing tips before oil painting? (9)
- › the surreal life (11)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (11)
- › International Call for Online Art C... (1)
- › Imagination Distorts Reality, Myth ... (1)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (4)
- › Digital art from photos (9)
- › New oil painting (16)