- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (26)
- › Upload improvements (5)
- › Transport-bigger canvas and introdu... (7)
- › Shipping Fees in the USA (3)
- › Do you think Rasool McGee an artis... (13)
- › Is FM on Instagram? (11)
- › HELLO (3)
- › CHECK OUT MY CRAZY ART (1)
- › My Introduction (4)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
Search found 122 matches
- Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:11 am
- Forum: Art Studio
- Topic: Photoshop Tutorial - skinning/texturing
- Replies: 17
- Views: 81869
Thks Wendyc and Quinzel :D Qiuck update,I took the picture to club with me and it was given to Jack then,along with birthday cake and bucks fizz.I have to say he was really pleased,and very surprised :) but I knew he would appreciate it :) None of the other club members had seen it either,so all in ...
Hi Wendy love your paintings :D The Hawaii one has got lots of atmosphere,beautiful colours too,but agreeing with BJ the moon in its brigthness tends to draw you away from the rest of the picture.Nothing for the Lilly it is perfect as it is,in its simplicity :) Bug light just makes me smile :D which...
- Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:43 pm
- Forum: Foundmyself.com general discussion
- Topic: hi all!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2615
Hi Gothwinz,sorry for the late reply,been away for a late break,just got back a couple of days ago,so am catching up on all my forums news. :) Been really busy to be homest,lots of fairs and dog shows through the summer,a rest,and now gearing up for the xmas season,with more fairs to do,plus I am al...
Thsk Bj for looking,it is apprecaited.I did have some help in chossing the layout,as I am not very puter literate,but I like the idea of a blog,good to explain about picture ideas,fairs,techniques etc. :D Always make time for here,this was the second forum that I ever joined,after getting my first p...
This is a graphite drawing of Jack who is 80 years young today.He is a member of our painting club,and they asked me to do this for a group birthday gift.It was presented to him today,and he was really pleased,but I have to say I was very proud to of been asked and also very nervous,as this is my fi...