- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (26)
- › Upload improvements (5)
- › Transport-bigger canvas and introdu... (7)
- › Shipping Fees in the USA (3)
- › Do you think Rasool McGee an artis... (13)
- › Is FM on Instagram? (11)
- › HELLO (3)
- › CHECK OUT MY CRAZY ART (1)
- › My Introduction (4)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
Search found 3232 matches
- Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:30 am
- Forum: Foundmyself.com general discussion
- Topic: Top 10 selling painting themes
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1442
Wow, explain that to Picasso, Miro, Chagall, pollack, Dali, etc.. I think you could get one or their sales and be ahead of the total of our landscapes. There of course where a few like Monet, Gaugain, Rockwell, Wyeth,etc. who did well. In any event the folks that take art in a new direction seem to...
I did comment on this painting a couple of years ago. . .can you imagine painting the entire Wall of China * red *? - What I love about a painting like this is the intentionality; the story; the thought that it provokes. These are the things that really stand out in a piece. You don't need to hear '...
- Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:36 am
- Forum: Art critique
- Topic: Questions for a Concept Artist
- Replies: 1
- Views: 403
There is a lot of need for digital artists (generalists) in the film industry. With some specific training you would find yourself a very well paying and rewarding career. If you train as a generalist you will make yourself more valuable to the studio. I made the "mistake" of specializing ...
environmentalproduct wrote:Why is the guy painting the wall red? One person doing all of that work alone? Seems highly unlikely.
By the time the painter gets done, somebody at the other end will begin scraping the red off because the public decided the traditional look was better.
it matters not. . .
- Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:08 pm
- Forum: Art critique
- Topic: I would love some critique or opinions on my art
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1981
I could be wrong but I think if you want to sell you can't just create what you like but also what people like. Such things as horses, celebrities, animals, landscapes etc. Do some Google work and find out what sells most TeeCee, I don't think that your suggestion is necessarily wrong. There are a ...