- › What Category Selection? (2)
- › New oil painting (13)
- › Upload improvements (11)
- › Bug Report - Update your profile pi... (5)
- › Broken World (1)
- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (26)
- › Transport-bigger canvas and introdu... (7)
- › Shipping Fees in the USA (3)
- › Do you think Rasool McGee an artis... (13)
- › Is FM on Instagram? (11)
Search found 207 matches
Hello, My humble opinion. All in all it looks like a great portrait. You have your own style of brush work. The coloring and lighting ok. When I look at a portrait if anything looks anatomically awkward it stands out. The thing that is standing out to me is the guy's left arm. I wonder, when I'm loo...
- Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:16 pm
- Forum: Foundmyself.com general discussion
- Topic: READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of the One-Way Poster
- Replies: 228
- Views: 117964
To Carol McNeely My humble opinion.....there are those that care and those that don't here an everywhere. As for making living with your art...given you hav talent. I think it is all about being in the right place at he right time. Meeting the right people at t righ time. I mean if your a super pain...
When you want people the check something out you should make it easy as possible. What I mean is right under the" words check these out" place the items on the page. Most people that frequent forums don't really want to go clicking around for something. So if you really want the biggest ba...