- › What's your artsy plans ? (28)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (244)
- › Wanting to bond with someone.... (1)
- › Oil painting - Autumn River (8)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (4)
- › New oil painting (9)
- › Full-length watercolor tutorial vid... (3)
- › Just in a Blah mood can't paint (6)
- › Hello to all at Foundmyself.com (5)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
Search found 13 matches
I kind of agree with you, I think I should focus on maybe one leaf and enlarge it, or one branch, not the whole tree.
I would like to do something with it as it's one of my favourite trees and I love the colour.
I keep sending emails of my photography to various interior design companies/retailers in the U.K but I've only had one reply and no comissions.
As you can see I specialise in flowers and skyscapes.