- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (26)
- › Upload improvements (5)
- › Transport-bigger canvas and introdu... (7)
- › Shipping Fees in the USA (3)
- › Do you think Rasool McGee an artis... (13)
- › Is FM on Instagram? (11)
- › HELLO (3)
- › CHECK OUT MY CRAZY ART (1)
- › My Introduction (4)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
Search found 20 matches
I really enjoy the sky. I really enjoy the tree and the grass. I feel as if I am looking at a tree in another place. Maybe it did not have leaves. maybe the leaves are underground with the roots. Whatever is missing I can imagine. I enjoy using my imagination. it is a strong painting. It suggests th...
I like to look at this. I get a sense of a layering. I find myself engaged in eye travel and looking again and seeing more. I enjoyed your painting. Thanks for sharing. I only have this to offer. I use hairspray, sometimes with a light brushing of linseed oil, or in various combinations with shellac...
- Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:16 am
- Forum: Literature
- Topic: An All-American Man Having an All-American Experience
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1825
Title: None On an Eastbound bus, I don't know where it's taking us, I'm already home, I'm tired of keeping track tired of watching my back, I've got an itch for someone to scratch, They're nowhere to be found, Driver, don't go so fast, Try and make this ride last, I'm trying to remember how to laugh...
Title: Ooh Aah. Clouds of laughter surround green fields of thin hush, The view is quite pleasant from any angle, when not in a rush, Time is forgotten in this land of ease, Tenderness waves happily, from breezy, meek trees... ...just growing, Just showing, that time if given a chance, brings patien...