- › SOLAR POWER (2)
- › Digital art from photos (2)
- › 5 things.... (58)
- › The 3 - Word Story (2518)
- › Site Main Category Selection (1)
- › Art Price Calculator Help (2)
- › How To Fix Problems in HP Support A... (3)
- › Windows Of Heaven (7)
- › Opinions / Feedback on this paintin... (1)
- › How to Remove Avast From Windows? (1)
Search found 20 matches
- Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:55 pm
- Forum: Art critique
- Topic: Should I Change Anything
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4341
I think your painting is PERFECT. Nothing in this world is perfect so why change anything.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Nature is beautiful but it's not perfect but how would we get along without it.Continue on with your style as it is unique to you and only you.Good luck and keep up the goo...
HI Sadie . very quick paintings. I like to do quick paintings every once in a while just to let go and see what happens and they are usually full of surprises . i think your paintings look like flowers for as quick as you painted them they are just a little watery otherwise they look good for absrra...
- Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:35 am
- Forum: Foundmyself.com general discussion
- Topic: New and place to be a beginner?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2176
Hi S -bigz Welcome to FM . We are all beginners with every new day.We have new challenges, we have to make decisions and live with the outcomes. Our days are so fleeting that it is sometimes the best to just do what is in your heart now because this day will be gone in 24 hours and we can't get it b...