- › SOLAR POWER (1)
- › Site Main Category Selection (1)
- › Art Price Calculator Help (2)
- › How To Fix Problems in HP Support A... (3)
- › Windows Of Heaven (7)
- › Opinions / Feedback on this paintin... (1)
- › How to Remove Avast From Windows? (1)
- › New oil painting (14)
- › Happy Thanksgiving (1)
- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (28)
Search found 28 matches
There are different grades of board some have a textured plastic some have canvas stuck on they are all good but people buying art will take stretched canvas more seriously because it is traditional. I personally like to paint on a fine cotton canvas art board.
If you produce Art and you do then you are an artist if you sell art then you are a professional artist. The next question is does it matter. People debate what art is all day long they think it is OK to put down artists and sneer at art because it does not fix into a little box where they think art...
- Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:48 am
- Forum: Foundmyself.com general discussion
- Topic: I think I might try my hand at some oils
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2394
You wont need luck oils are amazing. You can blend them on the canvas all day long. Paint over any mistakes when dry. Colours are fast for hundreds of years. Enjoy
- Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:55 am
- Forum: Literature
- Topic: Theistic Evolution Stinks!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1180
This does not explain the orbiting teapot that allows random acts of physics laws to be bent into a dimension where only Hollywood thinks no one will notice.
I've been doing illustration for a long time now. There are a lot of ways in depending on what you want to illustrate and how much money you need to make. Fantasy book illustrations normally requires an exceptional portfolio of work and experience. A good way if you are starting out would be to self...
- Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:41 am
- Forum: Art critique
- Topic: Should I Change Anything
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4338
Thank you for taking the time to respond. @ Mshellee I think you are right adding more would make it far to busy and lack focus. @ Peter Some very good ideas and I agree the house is very crocked. Unfortunately I have nearly finished the picture now and it is a bit late to incorporate you ideas neth...