- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (5)
- › Reintroducing myself (5)
- › Newbie - Can I change my user name?... (11)
- › The Difference (1)
- › Acrylic Lessons in the Blog (7)
- › Scheduled downtime (2)
- › Stop buying products with palm oil (3)
- › My Introduction (6)
- › Top 10 selling painting themes (5)
- › Art Studio Section (34)
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
I had not noticed that the lip perspective was out, the centre of the top lip should be more to the left. Both sides of the nose are not quite right looking at them again, the shading on our left should be narrower and lighter, and the shading on the right should be smoother, less textured. I`m not ...
I posted this on jonny555`s site, it might help. brnystrdy54`s tips sound good, I use a plastic pallet but I don`t mist the paint. I think the main difference is that because they dry so quickly they can`t be blended so easily. To solve this I either blend small areas at a time having two or more br...