- › Consult HP printers support executi... (1)
- › Broken World (1)
- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (26)
- › Upload improvements (5)
- › Transport-bigger canvas and introdu... (7)
- › Shipping Fees in the USA (3)
- › Do you think Rasool McGee an artis... (13)
- › Is FM on Instagram? (11)
- › HELLO (3)
- › CHECK OUT MY CRAZY ART (1)
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
I had not noticed that the lip perspective was out, the centre of the top lip should be more to the left. Both sides of the nose are not quite right looking at them again, the shading on our left should be narrower and lighter, and the shading on the right should be smoother, less textured. I`m not ...
I posted this on jonny555`s site, it might help. brnystrdy54`s tips sound good, I use a plastic pallet but I don`t mist the paint. I think the main difference is that because they dry so quickly they can`t be blended so easily. To solve this I either blend small areas at a time having two or more br...