- › Top 10 selling painting themes (4)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › Suggestions & Comments (1)
- › “Open” (No Theme) 2017 Online A... (4)
- › What camera to buy (12)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (246)
- › The 3 - Word Story (2516)
- › Contemporary Art Gallery Online Ann... (1)
- › Re-introducing myself (3)
- › My Introduction (5)
Search found 19 matches
- Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
- Forum: Visual arts
- Topic: Art Contest - Toys **VOTE HERE**
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2663
My medium is photography, and the photo is a juxtaposition of a crying baby with a grinning toy in the background. Although the quality isn't perfect, I thought it was a good capture. This image is freely offered for download in my gallery at sxc.hu and has been used online in many places. Here is o...
- Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:13 pm
- Forum: Literature
- Topic: Best book in the world ever!?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 11285
My favourite novel would have to be one of Terry Pratchett's - and did I hear his name mentioned here?? I think perhaps, "Small Gods", but anything Pratchett writes is just so-o-o good! Years ago I loved reading short science fiction stories, although only the intellectual kind. J.G. Ballard wrote s...
I think the tone of this particulr picture is dependent on how much of that water you put into it. The church itself is just a pretty image, but it is made into something else by the expanse of not-so-pretty water, and reflections. When I first saw this, I could only see the church with a small line...
Congratulations, Freddo! I really thought yours was the best image for the title, and I think it's just great! Well, runner up out of a limited number still makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, and I must say, surprised! LOL Thank you very much. :D Now, should I wait at home for the pan-tech truck to a...