- › Black Satin (1)
- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (33)
- › What the government omits to tell y... (3)
- › What brand paints do you use/swear ... (2)
- › Photoshop Tutorial - Glitter Effect (3)
- › Oil painting techniques (4)
- › Ye Olde FM Pub (6011)
- › How do you really feel about your A... (8)
- › I am back! (1)
- › New Work (19)
Search found 1207 matches
- Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:30 pm
- Forum: Art critique
- Topic: ocean painting in progress
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3081
Michelle hi there my dearest friend if I can be of help I surely will What is missing from this are tracery lines, those wonderful foam patterns in waves that climb up the wall of the wave as it surges upwards. Dont forget to curve these foam lines against the wall of your wave to give it shape and ...
Set up for yourself is the best advice here. It seems that this Art Gallery is not interested in your art at all but what you can dep'art' to them, monetary gain... Thank goodness not all galleries are like that. Besides the whole world is your gallery, your viewers, bring it to them, doesnt cost a ...
- Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:09 pm
- Forum: Art critique
- Topic: 60 paintings in 60 days
- Replies: 29
- Views: 4975
Take as long or as little as you need with your art Jamie, Unless you HAVE to get it done by a certain time. I could not do that, would find it tricky but others seem to be very good at producing quick art. I think I was just a tortoise in another life, like in the story of the Hare and the Tortoise...
- Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:59 pm
- Forum: Visual arts
- Topic: Awesome art - Phil Hansen
- Replies: 28
- Views: 8045
@ Alan: Um, that would be "ROFL" (R.olling O.n T.he F.loor L.aughing) wouldn't it? :D But thank you. I didn't know about Tony Heart. And the hits just keep on coming. Do you think that's his real name? http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff149/hamlet279/NedKellyInHisArmour.jpg P.S. Ned Kel...
I do all my paintings and preliminary sketches lying on the floor. It has maximum space and you can pile such things as cups of coffee, glasses of falling down water (ha ha) cigarette ashtrays, even your laptop and yourself and paints, brushes and water, oil, turps next to you :) I recommend it! hah...
- Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:00 pm
- Forum: Foundmyself.com general discussion
- Topic: New Fine Arts Opportunity
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1412