- › Top 10 selling painting themes (4)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › Suggestions & Comments (1)
- › “Open” (No Theme) 2017 Online A... (4)
- › What camera to buy (12)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (246)
- › The 3 - Word Story (2516)
- › Contemporary Art Gallery Online Ann... (1)
- › Re-introducing myself (3)
- › My Introduction (5)
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:33 pm
- Forum: Art critique
- Topic: Forum newbie after advice???
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4040
Your drawings are extremely realistic. i'd try to offer constructive critisim but this is out my league, I focus primarly on clean simplisity. So you want a job to do with Art yes? Well i'm sure its very rewarding, i have the same goal myself. However i should warn you no matter how good you Its alw...
My creative process? Well i suppose it all starts with simple ideas floating around, they really never get any refinement until i take them to the drawing board and then once i get there it all starts going crazy my mind is a rush of the image i want to produce and how to get there. sometimes... i d...
Hey i'm Xero1, my meduim is mostly digital (if anyone asks no i don't have a tablet... i want one but no....) I like to go from place to place online learning new techiniques from who ever i can so i can compile these techniques into my current and ever changing style. heres a few examples of my wor...