To top

World of Warcraft

Tricks, tips, titles and taunts. bleep bleep bleep!
jmckelvin
Postaholic

Postby jmckelvin » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:20 am

I play about 2-3 hours a day, 2 hours at night and about one in the morning (sometimes more or less if I get on at all). I'm probably going to be spending more time off, when my spring semester starts because I have 3 night classes... and I really should get of Warcraft early these next couple of nights so I can finish my "Toys" drawing. I just have to find my motivation to do the drawing though... been busy and yay for extentions. Ok and to get back to warcraft I switched my one rp server I have a rogue and warrior on Steamweedle Cartel.
vampiricartist
Substantial poster

Postby vampiricartist » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:55 pm

I play wayyy too often for my own good. but it kinda goes on and off. I get a few days where I play all freakin day and then the next few days I wont touch it.

I've got a lot of different char.s all over the place ^_^

my main right now is a Night Elf Shadow Priest. :-D (at this moment in time lvl 45)
Bow down to me for I am Goddess.
geezermon

i have a younger friend who has played it for years

Postby geezermon » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:07 pm

it is addicting plus, but dats gaming folks.
he got married and 'Wiffie' laid down the rules...
they...yep!!!...they would play only so much, then
they would play somewhere else real.
it was too funny when he told me how his wife toasted him both places.
ah to be so young and fun loving.
it is an amazing game.
naw! too old to plan out such things.
but i like watching him try to ace her out and get
toasted, but sometimes i wonder if this too is a game not to piss off his lover.
she likes anime too.
lucky guy.
and she is way cute Chinese.
so onward you gamers.
only set some time on rules...those grades are important...and the game will be there after graduation.
geezermon
vampiricartist
Substantial poster

Re: i have a younger friend who has played it for years

Postby vampiricartist » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:39 am

geezermon wrote:only set some time on rules...those grades are important...and the game will be there after graduation.
geezermon

hehe I have a gpa of 3.8 right now and I still manage to get a lot of game play in ^_^

(oh btw, I forgot to mention earlier, my current server is The Venture Co. )

pvprp rocks! \m/
Bow down to me for I am Goddess.
geezermon

well...Warcraft gamers have to be intelligent to play&wi

Postby geezermon » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:28 am

my friend is an IT geek for a banking
system. so he is pretty up there in intellect.
from what i have seen, keeping the whole thing
going in winning is a real mind use thing.
it is simply astounding in complexity.

glad you are keeping a balance.
geezermon
Attila Levai
Passionate poster

Re: World of Warcraft

Postby Attila Levai » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:37 pm

I myself do not play WoW but Battle for Middle Earth 2, and I like it. However I am trying to watch my time spent in game. My set limit is 2 and a half hours per week. If I overplay, then I cut the coming weekend playtime out. Also it helps to keep the game in control to have one or two times a year a 4 weeks brake. Though I also spend some additional time building maps and reading game strategics. But if I cut out a weekend of gaming then I also do not visit their website and do not work on the maps.

Also I am a father of two little children and just simply do not have the time all I want.
All the credit goes not to the one who possesses a talent but to the One who gave it all.
jmckelvin
Postaholic

Postby jmckelvin » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:09 pm

I started this thread forever ago, but now I don't even play anymore. I got bored with the whole thing. Now I occasionally play Shaiya. I like it a lot better because it's free. I don't have a bunch of free time to play either Levai, I have a daughter myself. Sometimes it's just hard enough to find time to work on my art.
Also when I had World of Warcraft, I was paying for it monthly and when i didn't get a lot of time to play it felt like a waste of money. I'm sticking to free games for while and my husband's xbox games :D
sabrok
New poster

Postby sabrok » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:07 am

I've played WoW on and off since beta. The fact that you can do so many things in there such as hunt, craft, and master the other Minor Skills along with trying to be strong and hunt with people makes a reason why it's addicting.
Dellinia
New poster

Postby Dellinia » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:50 am

Unfortunately I do play the game. Have since basically release.
It is pretty fun, though sort of went down the crapper with all the new content.
I am hoping Cataclysm may change the face of WoW, and bring back the initial, original fun it once offered to it's players.
laceygriffen
New poster

Postby laceygriffen » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:18 pm

World of Warcraft is amazing in many ways, but above all, it's a really fun game.World of Warcraft is a complex game whose complexity is carefully disguised by a simple, highly legible, uncluttered interface and an impressive 3D graphics engine, which delivers high performance on a wide range of systems while not skimping on pure flash.

Return to “Video games”