- › READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of t... (229)
- › New timeline/social events design (8)
- › Hello all.. first introduction (14)
- › Favorites are now Collections (3)
- › favorite music (38)
- › The Worst Big Film you Ever Saw (65)
- › New oil painting (8)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (3)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › Favourite Film? (144)
The team at LOS studios have recently released our indie title, Coliseum of Carnage.
Play as the Barbarian, the hot-headed brute on a rampage, or the deadly conjuror, the Wizard (Yes, a bearded lady).
Fight your way through hoardes of flourescent ninjas to earn your freedom, and a hard-earned beer.
Check out the game here:
Indie DB: http://www.indiedb.com/games/coliseum-of-carnage
Game Jolt: http://gamejolt.com/games/action/colise ... age/18488/
We've gone for a stylised feel for our game, aiming for simplicity and over-the-top graphics.
With development restrictions and limited skills, we are looking for feedback and opinions, so we can improve
quality on our future titles.
Thanks in advance!,
-Ashleigh, from LOS Studios
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests