- › The Figurative 2018 Online Art Exhi... (3)
- › Hello Everyone: My Introduction (3)
- › Oil painting - Autumn River (9)
- › Favorite 5 Bands (154)
- › In a slump then this happened... (7)
- › Questions for a Concept Artist (1)
- › What's your artsy plans ? (28)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (244)
- › Wanting to bond with someone.... (1)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (4)
The team at LOS studios have recently released our indie title, Coliseum of Carnage.
Play as the Barbarian, the hot-headed brute on a rampage, or the deadly conjuror, the Wizard (Yes, a bearded lady).
Fight your way through hoardes of flourescent ninjas to earn your freedom, and a hard-earned beer.
Check out the game here:
Indie DB: http://www.indiedb.com/games/coliseum-of-carnage
Game Jolt: http://gamejolt.com/games/action/colise ... age/18488/
We've gone for a stylised feel for our game, aiming for simplicity and over-the-top graphics.
With development restrictions and limited skills, we are looking for feedback and opinions, so we can improve
quality on our future titles.
Thanks in advance!,
-Ashleigh, from LOS Studios
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests