- › Photoshop tutorial - How to fix a d... (4)
- › Favourite Film? (148)
- › favorite music (37)
- › 3D Printer Advice (3)
- › To Critique or Not to Critique? (76)
- › Call for Entries - “Botanical &am... (2)
- › Call to Artists for International &... (1)
- › France, south coast. (4)
- › delete Images and gallery (2)
- › ZEY THE MOUSE Episode 7 'The Time M... (1)
The team at LOS studios have recently released our indie title, Coliseum of Carnage.
Play as the Barbarian, the hot-headed brute on a rampage, or the deadly conjuror, the Wizard (Yes, a bearded lady).
Fight your way through hoardes of flourescent ninjas to earn your freedom, and a hard-earned beer.
Check out the game here:
Indie DB: http://www.indiedb.com/games/coliseum-of-carnage
Game Jolt: http://gamejolt.com/games/action/colise ... age/18488/
We've gone for a stylised feel for our game, aiming for simplicity and over-the-top graphics.
With development restrictions and limited skills, we are looking for feedback and opinions, so we can improve
quality on our future titles.
Thanks in advance!,
-Ashleigh, from LOS Studios
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests