- › Female anatomy sketch -- crit pleas... (17)
- › favorite music (37)
- › Diese Hochzeit war hundertprozentig... (1)
- › 3D Printer Advice (3)
- › To Critique or Not to Critique? (76)
- › Favourite Film? (147)
- › Call for Entries - “Botanical &am... (2)
- › Call to Artists for International &... (1)
- › France, south coast. (4)
- › delete Images and gallery (2)
Billy Jack Burgos wrote:I have recently started designing book covers mainly for collections of poetry and fiction books. Here is an example of my work.
Wow an amazing book cover !!!
Best of luck with the book cover art business - I really like your use of strong colours and your impressionist style, a fusion that really works for covers. Having just gone through this process myself with a designer, I completely understand how 'challenging' the process can be, but also how very rewarding it is when you find the right balance. The first one is my favourite
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests