- › FM updates on the way (4)
- › What if there is no virus ? (12)
- › International Call for Online Art C... (1)
- › Graphic design (10)
- › Digital art from photos (8)
- › $1000.00 worth of Un-Returnable Pet... (3)
- › Turn to the Left or to the Right. (1)
- › Brick & Mortar Art Galleries ar... (1)
- › Something wrong with site? (6)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (8)
JMO621 wrote:I wasn't sure where to post this (thought this section to be best) but I've been wondering about some type of clay I started using again. Honestly, I don't know if it's clay exactly. It's gray in color and very workable even after sitting for about 5 years. I tried firing a small bit awhile ago but it seemed to melt. Any idea how to dry this stuff out and what it is? Thanks.
Sounds something like plasticine.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 67 guests