- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (5)
- › Reintroducing myself (5)
- › Newbie - Can I change my user name?... (11)
- › The Difference (1)
- › Acrylic Lessons in the Blog (7)
- › Scheduled downtime (2)
- › Stop buying products with palm oil (3)
- › My Introduction (6)
- › Top 10 selling painting themes (5)
- › Art Studio Section (34)
JMO621 wrote:I wasn't sure where to post this (thought this section to be best) but I've been wondering about some type of clay I started using again. Honestly, I don't know if it's clay exactly. It's gray in color and very workable even after sitting for about 5 years. I tried firing a small bit awhile ago but it seemed to melt. Any idea how to dry this stuff out and what it is? Thanks.
Sounds something like plasticine.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests