- › What do you think of "Avatar&q... (48)
- › Dumb and very fertile (6)
- › Drawing tips before oil painting? (9)
- › the surreal life (11)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (11)
- › International Call for Online Art C... (1)
- › Imagination Distorts Reality, Myth ... (1)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (4)
- › Digital art from photos (9)
- › New oil painting (16)
JMO621 wrote:I wasn't sure where to post this (thought this section to be best) but I've been wondering about some type of clay I started using again. Honestly, I don't know if it's clay exactly. It's gray in color and very workable even after sitting for about 5 years. I tried firing a small bit awhile ago but it seemed to melt. Any idea how to dry this stuff out and what it is? Thanks.
Sounds something like plasticine.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests