- › Black Satin (1)
- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (33)
- › What the government omits to tell y... (3)
- › What brand paints do you use/swear ... (2)
- › Photoshop Tutorial - Glitter Effect (3)
- › Oil painting techniques (4)
- › Ye Olde FM Pub (6011)
- › How do you really feel about your A... (8)
- › I am back! (1)
- › New Work (19)
JMO621 wrote:I wasn't sure where to post this (thought this section to be best) but I've been wondering about some type of clay I started using again. Honestly, I don't know if it's clay exactly. It's gray in color and very workable even after sitting for about 5 years. I tried firing a small bit awhile ago but it seemed to melt. Any idea how to dry this stuff out and what it is? Thanks.
Sounds something like plasticine.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests