To top

Ideas Needed

Post questions/tips/code/cutting edge web stuff here.
iPaintings
New poster

Ideas Needed

Postby iPaintings » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:28 am

I am to do my first job (designing a website) and i thought I should get some ideas from the guys on the community. My client says she wants the best. And I'm really doubting if I can offer that best, which is why I need ideas. :D :D :D
Lorena Shiffer
Postaholic

Re: Ideas Needed

Postby Lorena Shiffer » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:39 am

There is an art exercise called stocking the pond, which simply means (in your case) looking and viewing other websites. How do they function? Are they easy to maneuver through. look at websites, which ones grab your interest and why ? Fear is the crippler of artists, just research and start, the first few efforts might not be THE solution, but we learn as we go, we learn the most from our mistakes. But we have to take the first step, not to judge but to learn from. I believe our creative genius is our inner child, who did art fearlessly, get back in touch with that initial joy. I also believe creativity is a gift from spirit, the universe, god.
terrystrickl
New poster

Postby terrystrickl » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:37 am

If you don't already know, Reach websites take images and info from your free Foundmyself art gallery pass4sure ccna notes and gracefully turn them into a standalone dot-com website.
sidneysonnino
New poster

Postby sidneysonnino » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:48 pm

Definitely, an idea can lots of help out you ,wondering what kind of website you should create.The average person could make! I say average person because all of these unique ideas for a website can be started right now, without having to invest a lot of money, or hire expensive professionals.
Grandaddyearl
Postaholic

Postby Grandaddyearl » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:12 pm

What's the intent of the web site? Who is your customers competition? Review all the similar web sites and produce the best aspects of each. Might actually review several other web sites to get direction from your client. Grandaddyearl

Return to “Website Design/Reviews”