To top

Post your Reach gallery URL here!

Post questions/tips/code/cutting edge web stuff here.
Carson Collins
Extreme poster

Postby Carson Collins » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:17 am

OK, I want to change my fM username from "hamlet279" to "Carson Collins". How do I do that? It doesn't seem to be an option under Profile in my CP.

bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:21 am

hamlet279 wrote:OK, I want to change my fM username from "hamlet279" to "Carson Collins". How do I do that? It doesn't seem to be an option under Profile in my CP.

It's not an option for members to change their own usernames, but it can be done in special cases. I'll change it soon and shoot you an email.
Carson Collins
Extreme poster

Postby Carson Collins » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:57 pm

Now I'm trying to arrange the order of the thumbnail images. In my CP there's an option, "Sort my pictures".
On that page, I notice that the order shown is not, in fact, the order in which the pictures appear in my gallery. Below the box is a message:
The custom sort order you can specify on this page will only be taken into account if:

* the admin has set the "Default sort order for files" in the config to "Position descending" or "Position ascending" (global setting for all users who haven't chosen another sort option individually)
* the user has chosen "Position descending" or "Position ascending" on the thumbail page (per user setting)

Here's where I get confused: where is the "thumbnail page"? How does one change this setting?
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Re: Post your Reach gallery URL here!

Postby bloodjelly » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:12 am

Ok I'm going to post some other Reach websites for members that are too shy or...ahem...haven't seen this thread. Check em out! :D

Gary Wingo's Native American art,paintings
Nancy Ridley's nature photographs
Art & animations by Rob Juda
Hapax digital art
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:59 pm

Here's another:

Paul Barlow fine art

:)
Carson Collins
Extreme poster

Postby Carson Collins » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:58 am

Carson Collins wrote:Now I'm trying to arrange the order of the thumbnail images. In my CP there's an option, "Sort my pictures".
On that page, I notice that the order shown is not, in fact, the order in which the pictures appear in my gallery. Below the box is a message:
The custom sort order you can specify on this page will only be taken into account if:

* the admin has set the "Default sort order for files" in the config to "Position descending" or "Position ascending" (global setting for all users who haven't chosen another sort option individually)
* the user has chosen "Position descending" or "Position ascending" on the thumbail page (per user setting)

Here's where I get confused: where is the "thumbnail page"? How does one change this setting?

So, I guess there's still no way to shuffle the order of the images in our Reach galleries, then?
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Re:

Postby bloodjelly » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:06 pm

Carson Collins wrote:Now I'm trying to arrange the order of the thumbnail images. In my CP there's an option, "Sort my pictures".
On that page, I notice that the order shown is not, in fact, the order in which the pictures appear in my gallery.

Believe it or not I wasn't ignoring you, just missed your post. Sorry about that. Should work as you wanted now. Let me know.

Carson Collins wrote:So, I guess there's still no way to shuffle the order of the images in our Reach galleries, then?

Nope not at this point.
mahawi
Passionate poster

Postby mahawi » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:01 pm

http://art.maha.googlepages.com

thanks for stoping by 8)
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:03 am

This thread is for Reach Galleries Maha, but nice site anyway. :wink: