To top

Yahoo Sitebuilder & Reach Probs...

Post questions/tips/code/cutting edge web stuff here.
dustymyers
Substantial poster

Yahoo Sitebuilder & Reach Probs...

Postby dustymyers » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:41 pm

Hi all! I'm working on my husband's website and I've run into an issue. We have a domain name and hosting through Yahoo yet I can't get the Reach program to "work". I've looked for code and everything and nothing is coming up. There's no where I can upload the file to Sitebuilder and I've even renamed the index so that the Reach index file I downloaded would override. Is there anything I'm missing? Please help!
--Kayla
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Re: Yahoo Sitebuilder & Reach Probs...

Postby bloodjelly » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:10 pm

dustymyers wrote:Hi all! I'm working on my husband's website and I've run into an issue. We have a domain name and hosting through Yahoo yet I can't get the Reach program to "work". I've looked for code and everything and nothing is coming up. There's no where I can upload the file to Sitebuilder and I've even renamed the index so that the Reach index file I downloaded would override. Is there anything I'm missing? Please help!
--Kayla

Hi Kayla -

I looked at the source code on http://www.dustymyers.com/ and I don't see any Reach code there. I've never used Yahoo Site Builder before, but there should be an area in the control panel/file editor there where you can edit the source code manually. Find that, then cut and paste everything inside the Reach gallery file you downloaded here (you can open it with a basic text editor). Please let me know if that works or if you need more help, and we'll get this thing up. ;)
dustymyers
Substantial poster

Postby dustymyers » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:44 pm

Right after you mentioned the source code it all hit me, I was putting it all the wrong places! Well, it's (happily) up now! Thanks though for the quick reply!!

Kayla
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:29 pm

sweeeeeeeeeeet. 8)

Return to “Website Design/Reviews”