To top

The new Reach 2 art websites

Post questions/tips/code/cutting edge web stuff here.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Re: The new Reach 2 art websites

Postby bloodjelly » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:22 pm

Lorena Shiffer wrote:I am loving the changes, everything is brighter, better and faster. I still haven't actually explored, nor understand all the new spiffy things that can be done. I couldn't find the right forum thread that was about the changes, but Trevor said the statistical information would eventually include the countries of our gallery viewers. Is that still in the works? ETA? My favorite morning coffee activity was checking new feed back from FM, then email, FB and the bank!
Thanks for all you all have done, Trevor, Bloodjelly, and Becca its seems your 3 names are always puttering about making FM more of a home then a technological anomaly...who does great stuff for free?
Happy to be here and the new horizons this site has opened up for me, and everyone who has found themselves here.
Lorena

Thanks much, good to see you again. :D Yeah the countries are coming back, by the end of the week probably. Here's the thread about the new design that you were talking about. Don't be a stranger! :mrgreen:
John Marsdon Watkins
Postaholic

Postby John Marsdon Watkins » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:34 am

I just tried to use your suggestion"click the edit botton on the image and then click the trash can icon to delete" there is no trash can icon. I am stuck,i need to load this art to my reach site so a customer can buy it,my customer is waiting for me to load and i can only tell him there is a problem.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:08 pm

John Marsdon Watkins wrote:I just tried to use your suggestion"click the edit botton on the image and then click the trash can icon to delete" there is no trash can icon. I am stuck,i need to load this art to my reach site so a customer can buy it,my customer is waiting for me to load and i can only tell him there is a problem.

I've sorted it for you. You can edit the title and details here when you're logged in - the "Edit file" button under the art. As far as the trash can, I've attached a screenshot of what I'm talking about.
Attachments
trashcan.png

Return to “Website Design/Reviews”