To top

The new Reach 2 art websites

Post questions/tips/code/cutting edge web stuff here.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Re: The new Reach 2 art websites

Postby bloodjelly » Fri May 13, 2011 9:16 am

Art-Aplemitz wrote:hi ,
im new to this site and find it difficult to style my own profile .... can anyone give me suggestions on doing this????
thankyou in advance for your time.

Hi -

Welcome to FM! To style your Reach gallery, just go to the logo at the top of the site, then select "Reach websites". You'll see all the styles laid out for you.

To style your gallery here on Foundmyself, go to the same menu, then Gallery > Style my gallery. There is a how-to guide at the top of that page.
Jennifer Shaw
New poster

Postby Jennifer Shaw » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:07 am

I recently set up a gallery. Ican not get into my gallery. I need to change my domain and my name spelling. Help!
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:49 am

jenifer shaw wrote:I recently set up a gallery. Ican not get into my gallery. I need to change my domain and my name spelling. Help!

Hi -

No problem, I can help you with this. I sent you an email yesterday about the domain, so please check that you got it. Basically I was asking what domain you wanted, and now, what your username should be changed to.
Becca Desty
Postaholic

Postby Becca Desty » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:31 am

Love the new styles. Midnight Moon is my favorite I just have one problem with it but it's a big problem and prevents me from using it. The artist's name is barely on the site :/ most of the others have the name big at the top but this one doesn't have it and that's a deal breaker for me.

Also
MiChelleAngella wrote:My site isn't showing anything now though.. is this temporary? or something I should do to get back the images there? [crossing fingers it comes back soon, because someone wants to order a few more artworks from me and I had given my Reach site info where they can order from-
http://www.michelle-angella.com/

How did you get a banner??
MiChelleAngella
Extreme poster

Postby MiChelleAngella » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:27 am

How did you get a banner??

I first created the banner by merging my paintings and layering it on top of a banner strip, then Trevor was kind enough to place the banner on the page for me
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:48 pm

I can help you add a banner (if you have one) or your name to your Reach site, Becca, just pm me with details.
Becca Desty
Postaholic

Postby Becca Desty » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:14 pm

ah cool. That's very nice. I do have a banner but I'm not sure if I want to use it. I'll think about it. Thanks for the info!
Lorena Shiffer
Postaholic

Postby Lorena Shiffer » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:08 am

I am loving the changes, everything is brighter, better and faster. I still haven't actually explored, nor understand all the new spiffy things that can be done. I couldn't find the right forum thread that was about the changes, but Trevor said the statistical information would eventually include the countries of our gallery viewers. Is that still in the works? ETA? My favorite morning coffee activity was checking new feed back from FM, then email, FB and the bank!
Thanks for all you all have done, Trevor, Bloodjelly, and Becca its seems your 3 names are always puttering about making FM more of a home then a technological anomaly...who does great stuff for free?
Happy to be here and the new horizons this site has opened up for me, and everyone who has found themselves here.
Lorena
John Marsdon Watkins
Postaholic

Postby John Marsdon Watkins » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:39 pm

I just tried to download a painting to my gallery.It does not work properly.It down loaded 5 of the same paintings and i can not find a way to delete them. They have not gone to my gallery yet :( :(
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:16 pm

John Marsdon Watkins wrote:I just tried to download a painting to my gallery.It does not work properly.It down loaded 5 of the same paintings and i can not find a way to delete them. They have not gone to my gallery yet :( :(

Hi John - you probably uploaded it separately 5 times without categorizing the image. When you get to the page right after the upload screen, where you drag your images into albums, click the edit details button on the image and then click the trash can icon to delete the image. When you have just the one you want give it a title, say whether it is adult or not, the. drag it into the appropriate album, and submit.

Return to “Website Design/Reviews”